Join Us for the Next Program in our Free Webinar Series
Planning a Mission Trip?
Join us September 20 at 12:30 pm Eastern for a lively webinar on the issues of planning a mission trip.
With rising airfare costs, global security concerns and questions of effectiveness, discussion continues that the practice of short-term mission should come to an end. Yet, short-term mission trips provide a unique opportunity to see and enter into what God is doing in the world through His Global Church.
Drawing upon the collective expertise and experience of The Outreach Foundation staff and board members, this webinar will explore and invite conversation about the reality and future of this popular discipleship practice. Additionally, we’ll provide insights and best practices about:
- Why you’re planning a short term trip
- Your purpose and objectives
- Preparing your team
- Team building before and during
- Interacting with your host partner
- Follow up after your return
- And more!
Your webinar facilitators, with more than 160 short term mission trips between them, are:
- Rob Weingartner, Executive Director of The Outreach Foundation
- Marilyn Borst, Outreach’s Associate Director for Mission Partnerships
- Berry Long, Outreach Chairman and frequent trip leader to Mozambique
- Nancy Fox, Outreach Trustee and frequent trip leader to Egypt
- Pam Bowman, Outreach Trustee and trip leader and participant
Register now for the free webinar on September 20 at 12:30 pm Eastern time (11:30 am Central, 9:30 am Pacific) for an opportunity to create more meaningful, impactful experiences for both travelers and global partners.
Click Here to register for the webinar